We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I ate at a restaurant in Cluj a very tasty puree. Of course I asked for the recipe. It was with green beans, butter and sour cream. I developed a little what I found out and I got this wonderful mash.
- 400 gr French green beans
- 1 leek stem-green part
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons green parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons fat cream
- ground black pepper
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Green leek puree with leeks:
- Boil the green beans in salted water.
- Drain and rinse with cold water so as not to lose color.
- The leek is cut into coarse pieces and sautéed in butter until soft.
- Add the green beans and sauté lightly.
- Transfer the sauteed vegetables with butter to the blender.
- Add extra green parsley, salt and sour cream.
- Blend everything until you get a fine enough mixture.
- The puree obtained must be served hot because it contains butter.
- Green leek puree with leeks can be served as a side dish.
- This puree can also be served next to stuffed pasta. In this case you can dilute it with a little water to have the consistency of a sauce.
Green leek puree with leeks can be served as a side dish.
This puree can also be served with stuffed pasta. In this case you can dilute it with a little water to have the consistency of a sauce.
Aromatic salmon fillets
Today I wanted to pamper someone dear who was in great need of a little joy and as that word & # 8220atata goes to my head & # 8221 I thought of making a special recipe: salmon fillets on the tray, flavored and garnished with vegetables and carrot puree.
I spent half of my salary on:
& # 8211 600g salmon fillet
& # 8211 3 orange
& # 8211 a lemon
& # 8211 green and black olives (100g each)
& # 8211 broccoli
& # 8211 a leek
& # 8211 a red bell pepper
& # 8211 carrots
& # 8211 olive oil
& # 8211 a glass of white wine
& # 8211 spices: salt, pepper, fish spices from Fuchs and necessarily ground ginger
& # 8211 parsley and other greens (I wrote somewhere that I have a bunch of dried greens, Italian seasoning tells them)
& # 8211 green bean pods
& # 8211 100g margarine (I used Rama with olive oil)
Heat the oven, grease the tray well with olive oil and place the salmon in it, well seasoned with salt, pepper, ginger and fish spices. On top of the salmon we throw mercilessly: the olives, the margarine pieces, 2 oranges and the lemon cut into slices (in fact I only cut one orange in half, I squeezed the other half over the salmon), a lot of parsley and I put it in the oven. Leave in the oven for about 15 minutes, over medium heat, then remove, add half a glass of wine and cover with aluminum foil, then put back in the oven (aluminum foil is necessary only if you do not want to chop salmon & # 8230 if you leave it in large pieces as I left it, it will be very difficult to turn it without crushing it, so it is preferable to foil, to be steamed).
Meanwhile, prepare the vegetables: in a larger saucepan, heat the rest of the margarine and cook the green bean pods, sliced leeks and sliced peppers, over which the dried greens are placed. Separately, boil the two cleaned carrots and cut the pieces and broccoli into bouquets. Let it boil for about 15 minutes, then remove the broccoli from the boil and move over the other vegetables and with it pour the other half glass of wine, plus the third sliced orange and cook together. The carrot is left to boil a little.
After about 40 minutes when I put it in the oven, the salmon is ready and with it the vegetables are ready. All we have to do is take the carrots out of the boil and with the help of the food processor they make puree. I have no other indications, I let you enjoy pictures. Maybe at first reading, the recipe seems complicated, but in fact everything is very simple. Salmon is extremely fragrant, as far as vegetables are concerned.
My husband's birthday menu.
This Saturday we had my husband's birthday, it's not a round date, but it was a good opportunity to reunite our family for the first time this year.
this is what the table looks like at the beginning, I chose blue for 2 reasons: it matches the only 12 tableware I have, and it's a more barish color.
I served first broccoli soup with shrimp. I made it the first time and I really liked it, fine and delicious.
# 2 Renatic
pea salad with herring is my husband's favorite
layered salad with poultry and walnuts, very full
# 3 Renatic
pate with baked peppers and cheese
olives with pork breast
# 4 Renatic
grilled zucchini with pork tenderloin
during the meal we served cold snacks graft sherbet, which cooled everyone
# 5 Renatic
chicken breast breaded with orange And with orange sauce
and for dessert, in addition to the cake that my mother brought, I served one para imbatata in vin
I apologize if I made mistakes in the first post but I will learn.
I post the recipes along the way.
# 6 Renatic
Broccoli cream soup
1 kg of broccoli
2 cloves garlic
6 lg butter
2l bird soup
400 ml whipped cream (sweet cream 10-30%)
1. I washed and cleaned the broccoli, I cut the stems into cubes, and I only separated the popcorn, I finely chopped the onion and garlic in the blender.
2. In a large saucepan, heat 4 lbs of butter and sauté a little onion and garlic. pour the soup and boil the broccoli in this pot for about 10 minutes.
3. I poured the whipped cream after I turned off the fire and let it breathe a little more, after which I chewed with the blender until the cream-puree was made. I boiled this cream and left it on low heat, in the meantime I seasoned it with lemon juice, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
4. I took 8 shrimps in the shell and fried them in butter and with lemon on the pan, they were for each portion as a decoration. in the soup you can put shrimp without shells and as much as you want. I put 3 shrimp in each.
5. Serve with a decorated shrimp, chopped parsley and nicely arranged with whipped cream or sour cream.
# 7 Renatic
Layered salad with poultry and nuts
350 ml mayonnaise (I would say more)
250 gr bird fillet
100 gr cheese
100 gr samples
1. boil everything that boils. carrot, potato, fillet and eggs and mushrooms.
2. I gave absolutely everything through a blender but obviously separately, it is recommended to shave.
3. The layers are as follows:
carrot, put half of the carrot
half of the cheese
half of the eggs
half of the potatoes
4. Grease the mayonnaise well and add the fillet, mushrooms and walnuts.
5 repeat the layers again: potato, eggs, mayonnaise, cheese and carrot.
6. Leave it in the cold or in the fridge at night to soak well.
p.s. I would put a layer of mayonnaise between the bird and the mushrooms, because
it happens that the slice breaks in two right in that place.
it is a very filling salad and to everyone's taste.
# 8 Renatic
200 gr canned or ice cream pods
400 gr fillet of herring, lightly salted
1/2 dill connection
6 lg oil
3 lg mustard
salt, pepper, sugar
1. the pods (the frozen ones) are boiled for about 10 minutes in salted water. the tomatoes are cut into slices, the pear is cut into small cubes (peeled in the middle and peel), the onion is finely chopped, the dill is washed, dried and chopped.
2. make a sauce from vinegar, oil and mustard. season to taste with sugar, salt and pepper, add dill and onion.
3. the pods are put under a stream of cold water and drained, the herring fillet is cut. lettuce leaves break. mix the salad leaves, tomatoes, pods and pears with the sauce. place in a bowl and arrange the herring slices on top.
p.s. my version: instead of onion, I put marinated onion or a little leek, leek is perfect & # 33 I serve the sauce separately and each one is served as needed.
I also made it with frozen and canned pods, both of which are just as tasty.
# 9 Renatic
Cheesecake with sweet peppers
for 1.5l vessel
3 red peppers
3 green peppers
(approx. 750 gr)
100 ml of olive oil
500 gr slice
120 gr pitted olives
2 cloves garlic
basil, salt, pepper
1. I washed the peppers, dried them and put them on the grill in the oven at 250 degrees until the skin cracked, turning them from side to side.
after I took them out, I sprinkled them with salt and covered them, later I cleaned them of the skin and the rest so that they remained clean.
2. instead of fetta I used cottage cheese. I chewed the cheese with the olive oil and the sliced olives. I also added finely chopped garlic, basil, salt, pepper.
3. I placed the food film in the bowl and on the bottom I placed a layer of pepper, then a layer of cheese and so on so that it would be the last layer of pepper. cover with cling film and refrigerate overnight.
4. Serve sliced and recommended with tomato sauce (I did not)
p.s. there is a problem with the translation in terms of fetta or cheese mass. obviously in Russian it is not translated correctly from French and respectively I do not know how it is correct further.
I consulted with my mother and she told me that usually this term refers to fetta, or if it is not fetta, rub the butter with cheese well until you get a fat cream similar to fetta. I can ask her exactly how she does it.
but, in this case, I can't imagine what it's like to mix fetta with olive oil.
I would put less than 100 ml because it came out a little bitter, and because it was just cheese it was not a bound table and it was scattered, that was a shortcoming, but it was very tasty, namely a combination of sliced olives, cheese and peppers, I really liked it.