We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
When you toss hot clams right off the grill with some flavored butter, the butter melts and mingles with the clam liquor, creating an irresistible combination.
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh tarragon
- ½ garlic clove, finely grated
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Fennel fronds or dill sprigs (for serving)
Toast fennel seeds in a dry small skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Let cool, then finely chop.
Mix fennel seeds with butter, tarragon, and garlic in a small bowl until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
Add butter to bowl with Grilled Clams and toss to coat. Transfer to a serving platter and top with fennel fronds or dill sprigs.
Do Ahead: Butter can be made 4 days ahead. Cover and chill; bring to room temperature before serving.